Senior Application Engineer (Customer Assurance)
з/п не указана
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a L2 Senior Application Engineer (Customer Assurance)
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies.
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with application users and customer’s IT teams;
- Manage a team of application analysts, both frontend (at client’s site) and backend (off-site) , ensuring SLA compliance;
- Provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by the customer – which may include the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues;
- Restore service and eliminate business impact, either by built-in system means or by providing workarounds using technical toolset (e.g. PL/SQL, code development, etc.);
- Provide cost-effective solutions for issues within Netcracker software;
- Perform application operational tasks (e.g. billing run, user grants configuration, etc.);
- Review and assess customer calls and change requests, and stream them according to customer priorities, contractual obligations and Netсracker business approaches;
- Manage and monitor customer issue lifecycle within Netcracker organization;
- Work with client’s and/or Netcracker’s ticket tracking portal.
- Interact with all teams involved into support of complex multi-application systems (CRM, Provisioning, Integrations, Billing, etc.);
- Follow incident and problem management processes (ITIL);
- Work as part of the telecom service providers transformation program, providing wide range of services, such as Application Delivery (UAT participation), Application Support, Hosted or Remote Managed Services;
- Work on-site at telecom operator premises as required to provide services for production systems for varying periods of time;
- Participate in customer meetings to ensure issue resolution;
- Evaluate the effort required to perform support service for the specific part of the application;
- Set up knowledge transfer procedures between delivery and support teams;
- Bring on-board and educate new application engineer team members.
What we are looking for:
- Higher technical education;
- 3+ years of experience in technical support of software applications or products;
- At least 2 years of work experience with Application and DB environments (e.g. WebLogic server and Oracle server);
- Consistently sound level of judgment and professional conduct;
- Responsibility and focusing on results; meet challenging deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of SQL for querying Oracle DB;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; quick learner;
- Spoken and written English (Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese and Japanese will be considered as advantage);
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions, including batch and real time billing products;
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Knowledge/experience in the following concepts and technologies: NFV Cloud, SDN, Cassandra, Apache Ignite, Kafka, REST API, Microservices, Big Data, Machine Learning;
- Work experience with common ticket tracking systems such as JIRA, Remedy, etc;
- Ability to read Java code;
- Organizational and coordination skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors.
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center.
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.