Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Performance Support Analyst.
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies.
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Provide post-production support services for the customers, including the following activities:
- Analyze, identify, prioritize and assist in resolution of performance issues in production environments.
- Analyze, categorize and assist in development by application enhancement requests.
- Troubleshooting of performance incidents and management of the process of investigation.
- Finalize the implementation process; identify the outstanding tasks and problems remaining after the implementation.
- Work with professional services to ensure seamless transition and knowledge transfer to customer support.
- Establish good working relationship with the customers while providing onsite technical support for production environment.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve performance problems in customer solution.
- Perform product demonstrations as necessary to introduce customer to solution.
- Work with professional services, product management, quality assurance and development teams to develop and improve product offering and eliminate software problems.
What we are looking for:
Education: Higher technical education.
Experience: At least one year of recent development or support experience in enterprise-wide information systems or experience in software technical support or equivalent.
- Experience as a developer, implementation or technical support engineer;
- Experience in Java, J2EE and SQL technologies;
- Experience in software technical support or equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Experience with Oracle Server (SQL, PL-SQL);
- Experience with development of J2EE systems;
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques;
- Good written and spoken English is a must;
- Main European languages (German, Spanish, French) – additional asset;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in telecommunications areas will be considered an asset.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors.
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center.
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
Performance Support AnalystВ архиве с 23 августа 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию