Technical Service Manager (Customer Assurance)
з/п не указана
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Technical Service Manager (Customer Assurance)
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies.
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and manage end-to-end solution management process, based on customer specifics and requirements from other support and business user groups involved in the process;
- Work on critical and high severity incidents and problems: identify root causes and provide appropriate solutions with sufficient technical expertise; provide timely status updates and reports to higher management level;
- Plan and manage application support team: allocate resources, distribute tasks within the team, control the results;
- Manage and deliver service and/or functional change requests;
- Keep responsibility for E2E relations with the client for the service in regards to Production Application (CRM, Billing, Order Management, Service Assurance, etc.) for residential and business customers;
- Manage internal and external communications, carry out regular meetings, phone calls, conferences, presentations;
- Be one of the key team leads of the telecom business transformation programs, providing wide range of services, such as Application Support, Hosted or Remote Managed Services, or specialized services;
- Set up and manage operations ‘build’ phase to secure operational readiness prior to the start of application commercial usage;
- Plan budget and resources for the Post Production support phase; keep project within the allocated budget; find resources to execute on time and on budget without compromising quality;
- Upsell software changes and professional services;
- Participate in support and maintenance sales cycle: meet with customer management and support representatives, create presentations, work on requests for proposal (RFP/RFI), evaluate resources and costs for support services, draft and review service contracts, etc.;
- Work with higher management on any kind of support and maintenance related tasks.
- Own all activities around Production environment in the scope of post-production support service;
- Provide a single point of contact and be the first escalation point for customer IT and business teams;
- Build good relationship with customer;
- Make sure all customer requests are promptly handled and resolved for continuous, courteous and professional support coverage;
- Act as a customer advocate across all departments within Netcracker.
What we are looking for:
- Higher technical education.
- 2+ years progressive experience in the technical/client/application support fields, requiring solid technical skills.
- Ownership, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to assume a leadership role, owning the job, team player, constant focusing on results;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; quick learner;
- Consistently sound level of judgment and professional conduct;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines;
- Knowledge of SW development/implementation methodology (Agile, Waterfall);
- Spoken and written English (Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese will be considered as advantage);
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions, experience in business transformations program;
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Knowledge/experience in the following concepts and technologies: NFV, SDN, Cassandra, Ignite, Kafka, REST API, Microservices, Machine Learning;
- Ability to read Java code and query Oracle DB would be a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors.
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center.
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.