Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Technical Solution Support)
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies.
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of the development team during software development (implementation) and software maintenance (commercial operations) phases;
- Develop program code using Java, Java EE, Spring, SQL, PL/SQL;
- Investigate, diagnose and develop software defect fixes and workarounds within applications in customer’s commercial use (CRM, E-Commerce and Digital Marketplace, Service Fulfillment, Product/Offering Catalog, etc.);
- Follow development standards and processes (code review, unit tests, design analysis, continuous integration/development, functional specifications, etc.);
- Participate in the complex cross-system issue resolution, performance issue troubleshooting and optimization (such as adjust SQL query plan, identify and fix unusual system load cause, etc.);
- Interact with other development team members in scope of complex multi-development stream system implementation (provisioning, integrations, billing, etc.);
- Lead small team (~3-5 developers): set up and prioritize development tasks, control results, mentor and educate team members;
- Collaborate with other departments in regards to application issue resolution, functionality of the Netcracker product modules, design clarification, infrastructure support, quality assurance;
- Work with customer to analyze solution issues and review proposals to enhance system functionality;
- Implement and deploy software change requests and enhancements to the Applications used by customer;
- Evaluate technical effort required to develop specific system functionality.
What we are looking for:
- Higher technical education;
- Proactive, motivated to work in Customer Assurance department;
- Proven ability to be a leader and mentor others;
- Full project lifecycle experience: starting from ‘Implementation’ phase and continuing in ‘Post Go-Live operations’ phase;
- 3+ years of development experience using OOP, web programming;
- 3+ years of development experience using Java 8 (streams/lamda’s), Java EE, Spring;
- Expertise in Maven, REST, Linux/Unix basics;
- Development experience using SQL, PL/SQL;
- Experience in dealing with version control systems (SVN, GIT) is preferable;
- Experience in dealing with WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss is preferable;
- Upper-intermediate English (reading and writing of technical documentation);
- Communication and analytical skills, team work.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions, including Batch and Real Time Billing products;
- Telecommunication industry knowledge;
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Knowledge/experience in the following concepts and technologies: NFV Cloud, SDN, Cassandra, Apache Ignite, Kafka, REST API, Microservices, Big Data, Machine Learning.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors.
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center.
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
Senior Java Software Engineer (Customer Assurance)
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию