Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a System Reliability Engineer in Global Application Management
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies.
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Take over monitoring and control over all infrastructure / software tiers
- Loop back the feedback chain linking Development and Support teams
- Be prepared for and support rapid and agile change in processes and setting.
- Promote and develop automation of routine / manual tasks at hands, tools
- Taking part in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex cases
- Documentation of established processes / configuration, best practices, training
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree
- Development and/or support of web-based client-facing applications
- Hands-on in any OOP Programming language
- In-depth Oracle SQL, tuning and optimization
- Ability to lead the situation
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills
- Capability of resolving very complicated issues
Nice to have skills:
- Java & JavaEE Technologies
- Ability to set up and support monitoring of application / infrastructure
- DevOps experience
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors.
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center.
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture.
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
System Reliability Engineer
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию