Due to the growth of business, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Portfolio Manager / Head of PMO. The role is primarily expected to liaise with Supplier PMOs and project teams to govern the implementation of Project Management methodology, process and tools for one of our international Customers. This is achieved through process training and managed through KPIs and metrics. The role also engages with the Customer’s project and functional teams (Architecture & Operations) and ensures that issues are identified and addressed quickly. A key aspect of this role is continuous improvement to the methodology and the tools.
Qualifications and experience for candidates:
- English - not lower than Upper-Intermediate. Confident written and verbal English skills required for direct communication with technical and business stakeholders including C-level executives;
- technical background in IT technology areas – Datacenter, Workplace, Applications;
- work experience as a Senior Project / Program / Portfolio Manager or Head of PMO at least 6 years delivering IT infrastructure and application projects for customers in the private and/or public sectors;
- work experience in a medium or large company with process-oriented approach to project management and mature Project Management Office (PMO) organization;
- additional professional development and certifications in the field of project management methods (PRINCE2, PMBoK, Scrum, etc.);
- knowledge of project management tools (MS Project or similar).
What we value in colleagues:
- focus on results;
- communication and negotiation skills;
- team motivation skills;
- respect for customers, colleagues and employer;
- focus on continuous self-development and knowledge sharing.
What we offer besides competitive salary:
- official employment;
- option to work from office / home (remote work);
- transparent career path and professional development;
- training and certification compensated by the company;
- english training and communication with native speakers;
- work in a thriving team of like-minded professionals;
- occasional business trips (mostly Europe);
- end-of-year bonus;
- bonus before vacations and family events (wedding, child birth, etc);
- reimbursement of mortgage interest and interest-free loan;
- health insurance including dentist;
- sport activities compensated;
- relocation assistance.
ICL Services is Fujitsu's key business partner. We are among the top 100 best IT outsourcing companies in the world. Our mission is ‘By combining talents, we make the digital world affordable and reliable for business’. Our employees are our main value. We regularly measure employee satisfaction and always receive high engagement & enablement score from our colleagues.
Senior Project Manager / Portfolio Manager / Head of PMO
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию